Sunday 24 August 2014

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 4! (Malta Edition)

Hello My Lovelies,

Last month I visited Malta for the second time for a lovely relaxing holiday with my mum and sister, we had a fab time and whilst I was out for dinner I took some photo's and thought you might like to see what I wore. A special thanks to my sister whom picked the back drop and took the photographs for me! Don't forget to also check out my other outfit of the day from Malta which I uploaded when I got back!


My dress is from Tu at Sainsburys and is very much a 60's inspired dress, such a basic outfit but it has a lovely material, nice and cool for the hot climate! I also wore my favourite Marks and Spencer brown sandals and my Aztec beaded clutch from New Look.

           Yummy cocktails and bruschetta!

                                      Mum and I.

                                 Malta 2014.


Have you been away this summer or do you have any holidays booked? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83