Thursday 18 September 2014

Empties Number 4!

Hello My Lovelies,

Here are the products I've used up in the past month!


Yes to carrots face wipes- having used the yes to cucumbers (they were in my last empties) and hating them I didn't want to give up totally on the yes to brand and decided to give these a whirl! They are definitely much better than the last, for a start they don't burn my face, bonus! I've since purchased some different face wipes from the company but I will probably repurchase these particular ones.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash- I've spoken of my obsession for this product before and it's such a lovely summer body wash that I've been using it again this summer, I've just finished it in time for autumn to arrive and my Body Shop items to come out.


Next up in my empties is the Superdrug calming floral mud mask- I love the face masks from SD, but this is my first time using this particular one. It's for a smooth and luminous complexion and includes rose oil, which is definitely the scent when you rip open the packet. It made my skin feel super soft and I could smell the gorgeous rose scent all day.

Liz Earle limited edition orange flower and chamomile cleanse and polish. I love love love cleanse and polish nothing has come close for me and I always purchase their limited edition ones- I liked this limited edition scent more than last years but for it still has a smell that maybe older people would enjoy so I think I'm still very traditional and love the original so much more.

Finally Mitchum shower fresh deodorant- I've been wanting to try this product for agesss and so when I saw it on offer in Superdrug I decided to give it a go! I won't say much as I have a blog post coming on it soon but what I will say is it's a new fav!!

So there are my empties, have you found any new products recently that you love or that I should try? Let me know in the comments.

 
Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

2 comments :

  1. I didn't know Liz Earle did limited editions, that looks really interesting. I'm not much good for recommendations because I've mostly switched over to Korean skincare, but if you like masks take a look at the ones on BeautynetKorea.com (ships free to the UK) or Memebox Korean beauty boxes (reviewed on my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the limited edition cleanse and polish but it sadly broke my skin out, I thought it had a really pretty, floral smell but you're right, it does edge slightly towards the older generation.

    I didn't get on with yes to cucumbers and as such abandoned the whole brand, but knowing you got on better with yes to carrots has made me reconsider, I might have to pick some up and see if I can finally get on board (better late than never.)

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83