Monday 29 September 2014

Product of the Month...September!

Hello My Lovelies,

I can't believe its the end of September already and I'm bringing you another Product of the month! So September's product of the month is...Mitchum deodorant. 


Currently I've used three of these up and I'm definitely going to repurchase it...why you ask? Well they have plenty of different scents including flower fresh and shower fresh and if you don't like a scent then there's even one without! It really does do what it says on the tin and lasts 48 hours though I've only ever worn it for 12 hours and it's done the job. Some deodorants can make me itch a bit if I get hot but with this brand I've never had a problem and a tins lasts me an age.
The price tag is a little higher than some deodorants at £2.99 but if you keep a look out at Boots and Superdrug you can usually pick this little beauty up for a lot less.

Have you tried this brand before? What's your favourite deodorant, I love trying new ones! Let me know in the comments.

Keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming giveaway!!

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                            X

1 comment :

  1. I've never tried this deodorant or even heard of it! I love a good deodorant though, I just wish everyone did, especially people on the bus.

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83