Wednesday 18 February 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 6

Hello My Lovelies

This past weekend I decided to wear some of my new purchases & wanted to share them with you all!


My new coat is from Laura Ashely- a beautiful camel colour and such wonderful quality and best of all bought in the sale!

I paired my new coat with my staple Dorothy Perkins black treggings, black New Look vest, a jumper from Primark and my favourite Marks & Spencer boots!



I also wore a tartan scarf from Primark and finally the piece de resistance my new Sophie Hulme bag- again another sale purchase and one that I absolutely adore.





Have you bought any new clothes/accessories recently, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

2 comments :

  1. I love your coat! looking fab as usual lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma,
      I love my coat too- such a bargain too! I hope you are well!!
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83