Thursday 26 February 2015

Product of the month...February

Hello My Lovelies


I hope you've all had a fabulous February! My product of the month is one that I literally haven't stopped using and that every time I look at it makes me feel super happy, my Sophie Hulme bag!




It's a lovely small bag that holds just the essentials including my purse, phone, a few beauty bits and my keys. Surprisingly I didn't have a small black bag before I purchased this, It's a bag that won't go out of style as it's a classic shape. I love the gold hardware and a special touch of the googly eyed charm.
It's quite a rigid bag but I think it will soften up over time which I particularly like! The bag comes with a strap that can be extended, I prefer to have mine on my shoulder so have it quite short.

I have a bit of an obsession with designer handbags so I knew it was only a matter of time before a Sophie Hulme bag was added to my collection and so far I love it and her designs, it also helped that I picked it up in the sales. I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye out for other Sophie Hulmes bags and she's also just launched a scarf range with Liberty of London that I would love to peruse.

Keep your eyes on my blog for future bag purchases!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83