Monday 7 September 2015

Curvy girl outfit of the Night!

Hello My Lovelies

On Friday night I went to my friends BBQ and wanted you all to see my outfit! 




This top actually comes from Matalan of all places and looks so much more expensive than the £8 I paid! My trousers are a lovely soft summer pair from Marks and Spencer's. My wedges are from the Clarks sale and extremely comfortable and the green colour makes a nice change to a black or nude. 
My favourite item from the outfit though has to my new Chloe handbag!

Have you seen my product of the month post featuring my new bag?!

What are your favourite clothes/accessories let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X









No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83