Friday 25 September 2015

Disappointing Product Number 3- TRESemme Sea Foam.

Hello My Lovelies

I've been meaning to try a sea salt spray or mousse for absolutely ages so when I saw this one was being given away with Elle magazine I knew I had to try it.


The product in question is the new TRESemme sample size of the Perfectly Undone sea foam. A very light, thin mousse almost watery in consistency. I tested it out on a few occasions following the instructions to Dispense 2-5 pumps scrunch in and air dry or diffuse and I don't feel it really made much difference.
It's meant to 'create beautiful air-light waves with soft, natural-looking finish. This ultra-light Sea Foam, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps create natural-looking waves'.

I'm not sure what I was particularly hoping for with this product, that it might make my naturally curly hair look like I had been on the beach frolicking in the waves and to make me look like a mermaid but it just didn't perform all that well. To say I was a bit disappointed would be the truth, which is a shame but maybe it just didn't respond well to my hair?

You won't be surprised to hear that I won't be purchasing a full size of this product but I will be continuing to buy other products from TRESemme including the shampoo and conditioner which I adore.

Do you have any sea salt/foam recommendations for me? Do you love the TRESemme version? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83