Friday 4 September 2015

Superdrug Limited Edition Sweet Shop Range!

Hello My Lovelies

When I was perusing the shelves at my local Superdrug I came across a selection of their Limited Edition Sweet Shop range, I was won over by pretty packaging and so I grabbed the bits that they had so I could share them with you all. If you love sweet and fruity scented toiletries then this is the range for you!

 
As I just mentioned I was drawn to this selection of products as I absolutely adore the packaging and love that this whole range is covered in pastel coloured sweets and lollipops- the Pear Drops shampoo a pink coloured sweetly scented shampoo doesn't disappoint. A good sized bottle that will last a decent amount of time and keep your shower cabinets looking super cute too, they also sell the conditioner to match. 

I was also lucky enough to pick up the Jelly Bean body spray a not too fruity not too sickly sweet scent. As you all know by now I love a good body spray for days at work and to throw in my bag!
The final item I was able to pick up in my store are the Strawberry bon bon scented tissues which I actually bought for my sisters bed side table- a pretty box that I know she will love.

Also in the range is a Lemon Sherbet dry shampoo, Vanilla Fudge self heating face mask and Raspberry Bubblegum shower gel. The best bit of all is the price with most starting at 99p!!

Have you been lucky enough to pick up any of the Sweet Shop range? Let me know in the comments your favourite items.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



2 comments :

  1. These look so cute so I'm definitely going to head to superdrug and have a look next time I'm shopping.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddie
      You must check these out next time your in Superdrug- though they are super cheap they are very good quality!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83