Tuesday 26 January 2016

Disappointing Product Number 3- St.Tropez Gradual Tan Shower

Hello My Lovelies

I'm not a huge fan of self tanning I think I've tried it a few times in my whole life time. Firstly I have super pale skin and I'm always nervous that it will be too dark for me or it will be patchy. So last year when I saw that St.Tropez were launching a product that was easy to use I grabbed one of the shelf at my local Boots.


The St. Tropez gradual tan is one that you use in the shower so I decided to try it on my legs in case it went terribly wrong. There's no mits involved in using this product as you add it to your skin like a shower wash which pleased me greatly- a quick shower add the product wait ten minutes which is when I would usually put a hair mask on to waste a bit of time, but it felt like a life time. 
Once the three minutes was up I washed the product off and dried as usual- I was expecting the tan to take to my skin quite quickly but instead it didn't do anything, I hear you all shouting but its a gradual tan so don't expect miracles but I do have super fair skin and I did want to see some change! So the next time I used it I added a bit more and waited exactly the full three minutes before washing it off and again NOTHING!
For a product that is quite pricey I'm disappointed that it didn't achieve any sort of result, it's now currently sitting in my shower half used and I refuse to throw it away so I may well have to try again until I can pop it an empties post!

Have you used St.Tropez gradual tan, what do you think? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


3 comments :

  1. I tried this and posted about it last year sometime, it worked quite well for me, tanning me gradually so it didn't look to be a very dramatic change. It's a shame you weren't so lucky with it!


    Beth | MissCosmeticBlogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I agree but I managed to buy the tan lotion at half price. I did tan slowly over a week but can you imagine trying to tan in the winter? Waiting around 3-5 minutes in the cold? No thank you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this really disappointing, but had heard great things from people I worked with about how easy & effective it was - the bit I found most annoying was waiting until you could rinse it off! I'd use a gradual tan again, just not one you have to put on in the shower

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83