Tuesday 26 January 2016

Product of the Month...January 2016

Hello My Lovelies

I feel January has flown by and we have well and truly started 2016!
My favourite product for this month is a fashion item from Sainsbury's and one that has kept me super warm throughout the colder days we've experienced recently.

I picked this jumper up just before Christmas when they had a 25% off of clothes which meant I paid roughly £14.00. I absolutely love the little foxes that cover this whole jumper- I feel it looks a lot more expensive then it actually is and one that you could find in Joules or a similar shop.
The colour is perfect to match with jeans and converse and has a wonderful soft almost fleecy material inside- I have worn a vest top underneath but only because I feel the cold.

If you can still pick this jumper up in store for the same price or even on sale then you have to add it your winter wardrobe!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                         X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83