Monday 11 January 2016

Sales Bargains 2016!

Hello My Lovelies

Every year I love to do a bit of January sales shopping- I usually end up looking online on Christmas Eve and then hit the shops after Christmas. This year I picked up a few bits nothing major like I have in the past but still a few lovely finds and ones that I wanted you all to see!

Monica Vinader Fiji Bracelet-

I've had my eye on this range of bracelets for about 6 months so when I received an email saying their sale had started I took a look and saw they had the rose gold version for £85 instead of £125! I'm so happy with it and I think it looks fab along side the beautiful gold bracelet I received from my parents for Christmas.

Yankee Candle and car smelly-
I bought this pack of three car smellies for me, my sister and mum and I know they will appreciate them. I also picked up a small mandarin cranberry candle to go in my new candle holder I got for Christmas.

Clarins Perfect Lips Set-
I didn't know this set existed till the sales are in full force and it was sold out every where but I got lucky when I spotted the last one in my local Boots! It cost £8.88 and comes with two of their iconic lip perfectors (mini sized) which I can't wait to try.

Yankee Candle Christmas set-
I saw this set in Clintons and at half price (£5.00) I grabbed one to put away for next Christmas.

Body Shop frosted plum body wash and Japanese cherry blossom body mist-
I decided to stock up on the frosted plum body wash as I have loved this Christmas scent- so I now have three to keep me going for the next couple of months. I also picked up one of the body mists- I'm a big fan of all of these I especially love the Japanese cherry blossom after my friend bought it for me last Christmas.


What did you pick up in the sales- let me know in the comments!


Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

1 comment :

  1. I never seem to find anything decent in the sales after Christmas! Although this year I did manage to find a gorgeous Ghost perfume set for £12.00 which I am really pleased with, as it's the perfect fragrance to wear for work, just a little subtle hint of fragrance and at that price, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83