Thursday 19 May 2016

Mac Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

I've had a bit of I love Mac moment going on recently and picked up a couple of products when I visited Canterbury recently here's what I couldn't resist!

I've been wanting the lip liner that goes with my favourite 'night out' lipstick Girl about Town from Mac for months so I decided when I was in Fenwicks in Canterbury I would just take the plunge and purchase it. It's one of their Pro Long wear Lip Pencil's so a little pricier than the Lip Pencil that I picked up in Subculture. I decided to buy this lip pencil after buying the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in the Las Vegas and wanting a lip pencil that would match it as closely as possible. Once I was home from Vegas another beauty blogger recommended Subculture from Mac so I took her advice and picked one up.

I then couldn't leave without a paint pot in the shade Painterly another product I've wanted to try for so long and only just took the plunge and bought- I did try to pick this up on the way home from Las Vegas but it was out of stock. Since I bought this I haven't stopped using it everyday it's such a fab eye shadow base!

Finally I picked up a Mineralise Skin Finish after reading that Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup loves this product. I was looking for another face powder and off the back of her recommendation I knew I would have to give it a try.

And....that concludes my Mac haul! Do you own any of these bits and bobs? What are your favourite Mac products, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

1 comment :

  1. What a great haul! I don't think I've got anything Mac in my collection. Don't tell anybody, I'll be drummed out of the Beauty Blogger's League.

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83