Tuesday 17 May 2016

New In: Alberto Balsam Shampoo and Conditioner!

Hello My Lovelies

I can't remember the last time I purchased shampoo & conditioners from Alberto Balsam but I spotted these in my local Tesco at £1 each, yes £1! Read on to see what I think....

I love shampoo's and conditioners so when I see a company rebrand all of their products in super snazzy new bottles and with a new formulation I have to grab them and give them ago and in some cases all of them.

I've actually already tried mandarin and papaya scent and it was beautiful, really fruity and fresh and the scent was exactly like a mandarin so I was not surprised to find the coconut and lychee fragrance to be creamy and as if you were on a sun drenched beach with cocktail in hand.

The combination gave my hair a wonderful squeaky clean wash with the shampoo foaming up and the conditioner making my hair feel super soft and moisturised. Whilst I do love to throw a lot of product onto my hair I found that these 350ml bottles lasted a long time and the new bottles enable you to turn them upside down so that you can use up every last bit of product which is great if you're on a budget or are using these on your whole family.

Have you tried these out yet, what are your favourite fragrances- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X























No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83