Tuesday 3 May 2016

What I got for my Birthday 2016!

Hello My Lovelies

My Birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I was utterly spoilt by both my friends and family but also my work buds!

I was treated to a spa voucher and one of my colleagues baked a gigantic chocolate cake filled with malteasers and dairy milks. She also added a crown as they like to call me Queen V which is very apt as I share my Birthday with the Queen!  

My sister remembered that I had pointed out these pretty mugs in New Look a couple of months ago and also these extremely soft and comfy pj bottoms from M&S.

My parents sneakily brought back this Milani blusher for me from America and also knew that I wanted these super vibrant knickers from M&S. They also treated me to my Grand Canyon trip!

My sister also kindly bought me the most adorable t-shirt, one top has best and the other friends. She is going to wear one and I the other and we can be forever geeks together- I love it!
Finally my sister bought me these amazing lilac Superga trainers, she knows that I currently have an obsession for all types of trainers and these will make a great addition to my ever growing collection.

I had the best Birthday and it's not even over yet with a trip away- see where I went on my blog very soon.

Till next time,
                   Tori.


4 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had such a lovely birthday and have a great set of friends! I love the M&S underwear and the trip sounds amazing xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha
      I literally had the best birthday, getting older isn't to bad I guess!
      Thank you for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. The lilac Superga trainers are lush, I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo,
      The Superga trainers are so comfortable as well as being really pretty!
      Thank you for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83