Tuesday 21 June 2016

New In: Rosie Huntington Whiteley Cream Blush

Hello My Lovelies

You all know how much I love the make up from Rosie Huntington Whiteley for Autograph so I couldn't resist sharing with you the beautiful cream blush in the shade Camisole.

The cream blush from Rosie is the perfect nude with a slight terracotta undertone when applied to my pale skin. I needed to make sure that I really blended this in well so that I didn't look like I had muddy patches on my cheeks but it is a different shade then I'm used too. 

Camisole would be perfect for those with a darker skin tone then mine or maybe as an Autumn/Winter makeup piece. I love that these blushes are a cream but turn to a powder finish and it sets on the skin perfectly.

The longevity of the blush is pretty amazing brightening my face for a good 8 to 10 hours and for £14 you can't really go wrong with this little beauty. There are lots more in the range, defiantly worth a popping into your local M&S and checking out what other gems there are.

Have you tried any of the Rosie blushes? Let me know in the comments what you think of the range!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83