Friday 10 June 2016

#TheBloggersSnailMail- Meet Janet from Someone Somewhere blog!

Hello My Lovelies

I first met the lovely organiser of the #TheBloggersSnailMail Gemma from http://lipstickandlashes.blogspot.co.uk two years ago at a blogger meet up. Since we've not had the chance to meet again other than when we bumped into each other on a plane coming home from Malta (It's a small world!) but we have kept up with each other's lives via our blogs, social media. I've been meaning to take part in her #BloggersSnailMail for a long time and so when she tweeted about the next round I went for it. Read on to see who was my #BloggerSnailMail buddy...!

I was paired up with Janet from a new version of her blog 'Someone Somewhere' a super lovely girl from Leicester; a part time English teacher, feminist and book lover. I loved that we both shared an interest in books and we discussed what we were currently reading. We also both enjoy a good holiday! Janet hates chocolate (say what!), mornings (I totally get that one) and high heels (who can actually walk in those??) 

I can't believe how fast the couple of weeks passed by and before long it was time to swap addresses so that we could send each other our chosen gifts and letter. After such a short amount of time Janet actually knew me really well and I was impressed with all the goodies she could get for our £5 limit!



Firstly I adore the card it now takes pride of place in my room, Janet then chose me a thriller book that I'm saving for when I'm laying on the beach next. She also knew my love of bags and gifted me a beautiful, colourful tote that has already been on a shopping trip with me. Finally Janet also knew that I love make up and chose to send me these bits from Clinque- I don't actually have any products from this brand so it's going to give me the opportunity to trial them out.

I've had such a fab time getting to know Janet, so make sure you go and check out her blog http://jbistheinitial.blogspot.co.uk/ and I urge you to take part in the next #TheBloggersSnailMail you never know who you might meet!

Have you taken part before? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X



   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83