Tuesday 11 October 2016

Book Haul 2- Holiday Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm off on holiday next week so I popped to my local Tesco to stock up on books as they are two for £7.00 (utter bargain) as I love to binge read by the pool- here are my choices for a week in the sun.

First up is 'Silence is Goldfish' by Annabel Pitcher all about a teenage girl who learns lots about her life through her dad's blog and the knock on effects which lead to her being mute.

Next up is Michael Morpurgo's 'An Eagle in the Snow', since seeing him read from this book almost a year ago I literally can't wait to get stuck into this book. Michael is a phenomenal author and whilst this book is primarily written for children/young adults his writing is perfect for all ages!

Finally is 'The Trouble with Henry and Zoe' by Andy Jones and is going to be my chick lit; let it wash over you, don't think too hard book. Following the characters of Henry and Zoe and how their worlds collide!

I literally can't wait to get away and just chill! Have you bought any books recently? Have you got any holidays booked? Make sure you share all with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 

1 comment :

  1. You lucky duck going on holiday, I hope you have fun! I've actually been on the hunt for a few new reads, so I'll have to give these a try x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83