Monday 9 January 2017

January Sales Haul 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

For the past few years when ever I've bought some bits and bobs in the January sales I've taken to my blog to share them with you and this year is no exception. I've not gone crazy as I've been trying really hard to save my money as I have quite a few holidays booked for this year with two of them in the first four months of 2017! So as you can imagine every spare penny is having to be put away for these upcoming trips. However I have still sniffed out some great bargains and you might still be able to grab them yourselves!

I've wanted a Zoe Karssen t-shirt for a long long time. I've always held back as I've never been sure that one of her tops would actually fit me but as I've lost some weight this past year I decided to go for it and I was really happy to find that it does indeed fit! I picked this up for half price at £20 from Very Exclusive. It is the softest top, I adore the design and I know I'll get lots of wear out of it especially as we start to get some nicer warmer weather.

Every year I go to the Marks and Spencer sale as you can pick up some amazing finds. This year I picked up this black jumper which has the nicest neckline and which looks great with jeans and boots. I found this in my local shop for £9.00 originally I think £15.00.

In M&S I also found this gorgeous dress which has a slight roll neck and zipper detailing on the wrists. From the Per Una range it was originally £28.00 but I got this at a complete steal for £11.00!!! I do love a bargain and I feel this is a pretty good one. I also picked up two pairs of black work trousers whilst looking around as my old ones were way too loose to the point I was having to roll the waistband over (which isn't vey fetching!)

Finally I decided randomly to have a quick look at the Sweaty Betty website and surprisingly came across these cropped workout trousers for £15, yes Sweaty Betty pants for £15!! Again I was little nervous that they might be a bit too tight but they are just perfect and I know that I will wear these a ton to my dance classes come Spring.


What did you pick up in the January sales make sure you share all of your bargains with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83