Monday 25 September 2017

Product of the Month-September!

Hello My Lovelies

This summer has raced by don't you think? The product I want to talk about is my trusty Toms! I've not taken them off all summer and usually I'm more of a sandals in the summer kind of girl, but they have just been too nice and comfy not to wear.


My Toms have been so easy to throw on first thing in the morning when I'm on my way to work and then have easily transitioned once the day is over and I'm home getting ready to go out for the evening whether its to the beach or the pub.

I always find with Toms you have to break them in at the beginning but after that they become like slippers and you literally don't ever want to take them off. After wearing mine all summer I decided to treat myself to another pair that are navy and have little stars and moons all over them that glow in the dark, yes you heard me correctly glow in the dark!


You can usually find Toms in the sale but if you wanted to purchase my trusty grey pair or new glow in the dark style they cost £39.99 which isn't too much when you wear them every day for four months at a time.


Do you own a pair of Toms? What do you think? Let me know all of your thoughts in the comments or on Instagram at @wonderfulworldblog.


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83