Thursday 28 September 2017

Sephora France Haul!

Hello My Lovelies
Last month I popped over to France for a long weekend and when I heard there was a Sephora near by you know that I had to swing by and pick up a few bits right!!
I knew that when I went into Sephora next that I wanted to try some more of their face wipes. I bought some of the charcoal ones when I was in Denmark earlier this year and they were amazing (they are on my shopping list for when I go to New York next month!). I decided to grab a packet of the pomegranate ones and also in the same area was little packets of face masks that I have never seen before.
The masks were for all different skin types and helped with all kinds of skin issues but I do prefer a blue clay mask and thought if I liked it then I would buy some more when I go to America next. The packet states its for four uses but I think I'll probably get a few more out of it then that.


Lastly I saw a mini Benefit Galifornia blush in the travel section and I couldn't resist- I had been wanting to buy a full size but couldn't commit to the price but this seemed like a good compromise.


When I got to the till I was given a little sample of the Rituals hand cream which will be perfect for my hand bag when the colder months are back in full force.


Keep an eye out on my blog in the next couple of months as I'll have a New York Sephora haul coming your way.


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83