Tuesday 10 October 2017

Empties 21!

Hello My Lovelies
It's been a little while since I had an empties and this one is actually pretty small- I think it's because I'm trying to use my large stash (yes again!)

This month I've used up as you all know my favourite dry shampoo from CO-LAB the fruity scent is gorgeous and has been perfect during the summer months. What I love about CO-LAB is the fact it helps combat greasy roots but doesn't leave a white residue or constant whiff on your hair like some other brands do.

Next up is L'Oreal Fine Flowers face wipes- they had a funny fragrance and not one that I loved but the wipe was really damp and removed all of my make-up and as I always cleanse after the scent didn't linger for too long. I've had some of the other wipes from this range and I would definitely recommend and repurchase them if they were on offer.

Lastly is the new Puffy Eye Attack, under eye brightening eye mask from Soap and Glory. The mask was really easy to use and really cool and soothing under my eye- I've bought a couple of these and they were fab for travelling with. I'm going to buy another for after my flight to New York next month.

What have been your empties recently? Share them with me in the comments or over on twitter @staders83.

Till next time,
                 Tori.
                     X

1 comment :

  1. i really want to try that face mask ive tried more from the range and they were great!

    http://www.oliviamulhearn.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83