Tuesday 24 October 2017

Disappointing Product of the Month-October!

Hello my Lovelies

October!! how is it October already?? This month I come at ya not with a product of the month but a disappointing one, yes sadly a product that I had high hopes for after loving their other body sprays and that I've been using for years. The product I secretly talk of is the new range from Impulse.

Lets start with the odd names this one is called Whipped Cream and Microchip but they also have in this range white lace and grass, burnt marshmallow and leather jacket and tropical beach and expresso. I'm not sure what any of these are meant to smell like especially microchip but after hovering at the shelves in my local superdrug and sniffing them all this is the one I went for.

Now whilst this isn't the worst product I've ever used in all my life my major issue with it is the longevity of the scent which for some will not be an issue but for me who suffers with migraines this product scent just kept whooshing up nose and eventually kept giving me the worst headaches.
I usually adore the body sprays from Impulse having used them from a teenager and to this day I still love trying the new ones and having a stash in my beauty draw but the odd scents and the price tag of £6.99 did put me off with these mists.
This product will last you a while with 150ml spray and a little going a long way but unfortunately my head couldn't take it and I have now passed it on to my mum who I know will love using this.

Have you tried any of the new Impulse body mists? What do you think to the crazy names/scents? Let me know on twitter @steaders83 or Instagram wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                      X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83