Wednesday 18 October 2017

First Impressions: Estee Lauder Double Wear Light.

Hello My Lovelies
I'm a huge fan of the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer- its by far my favourite concealer and is now my holy grail product. I've been meaning to try more from the brand and after getting testers of the Double Wear foundation and light- I decided to go for it when I saw it on offer in the Cosmetics Shop in Portsmouth.

The packaging is really slim and light weight which is perfect for slipping into my make up bag compared to the glass bottle of the double wear foundation but you have to be super careful when taking the lid off as I have had some of product end up in the lid-which is messy and annoying!

The actual product is runny but easy to apply-one application leaves the skin looking dewy and natural but can be easily built up by adding a little more. As you would expect from Estee Lauder products the light foundation is a quality product that doesn't streak and the longevity is impressive. I've been wearing this during the summer months but I feel this is one I'll be reaching for even as we start to hit the colder months and when I would normally be using my NARs or Laura Mercier.  

I have oily skin and I find that this product doesn't allow for much shine and sits nicely on my skin throughout the day. I prefer the light to the full coverage of the Double Wear foundation as I found that sat on my dry patches whilst the light is a good all rounder. I'll definitely be keeping this in my collection and replacing when it runs out.

Have you tried any of the foundations from Estee Lauder? Make sure you share your views with me on twitter @steaders83 or Instagram wonderfulworldblog.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                      X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83