Friday 3 November 2017

New York Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

I've just got back from the best trip to NYC and I couldn't not go there and do a spot of shopping! Read on to see all of the bits and bobs that I picked up in Sephora and Target....


In Sephora it looks like I went on a bit of a grey themed product hunt but it was just by pure accident that they are almost in grey packaging! I've had the Sephora face wipes before when I picked these up earlier in the year in Denmark so I stocked up on two more packets when I visited. I also saw when I was in the queue for the till that they sell nose strips too so I grabbed a couple of those to try. Also on my list to purchase was another of the Sephora face masks in travel size packaging- again I have one of these in the blue clay that I bought in France during the summer and I knew that I wanted to try another out when I visited NYC.

I could of bought my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil online in the U.K but I held out till I visited the states to grab another, it also gave me the opportunity to get some Sephora points! Finally a new item to my stash and from a brand I've never used before is a Tarte blush in the shade captivating, a really pretty dark pink that gives the perfect glow to my skin.

I think I was really reserved in my purchases from Sephora this time round, this might of been because I had already been twice this year and so the excitement levels weren't as high but I still loved perusing the ultimate beauty shop in the world! I'm off to Munich in a couple of weeks and I've just noticed they have one there so I'm sure I'll have to pop in for a few bits then too!
Next up it was time to track down some sweeties and funny flavoured Oreo's for family and friends back home. Target is starting to open smaller stores in big cities and I was excited to see that they had just opened one in NYC. I popped in and grabbed some Oreo's in coconut which I can confirm are delicious and some winter ones which don't have a different taste just the colour icing is red instead of white. Unfortunately the Target in NYC didn't have any other flavours which was a bit annoying as I was after Halloween pumpkin spice and firework flavoured ones.
I also grabbed lots of different flavour M&M's as I'm a bit of a fan, I can't wait to try the strawberry peanut ones! Also in my basket was some Laffy Taffy, Swedish Fish, Hi-Chew and some cookies!

And... that was everything that I bought in NYC (other than a couple of candles from Bath and Body Works for friends Christmas presents!)

Have you been to America recently? What did you desperately want to pick up that you can't get in the U.K? Let me know in the comments and on twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X






No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83