Sunday 23 March 2014

Blog Sale!!

Hello My Lovelies,

I'm selling some bits and bobs on depop under the user name steaders83. If you don't have depop then I can take payment through paypal.....Leave your paypal address in the comments telling me which item you want to purchase so that I can send you an invoice. Please pay within 24 hours! Please mark payment as gift so I don't get charged horrid paypal fees!!!
All prices are shown with their p+p, I'm willing to take offers on each item. I will only be selling to those in the U.K and will not accept returns for any reason. 

Brand new and never been used Designer Katie Eary iPad case for 2, 3 & 4. £10 and p+p £5. You can get this on asos.com but I'm selling it for a lot less!


Brand new and sealed L'Occitane Regenerating Divine Trilogy. This usually retails at £191 but I'm selling it for £150 and p+p £10. SOLD


Amazon Kindle Touch WiFi with two cases, used but in excellent condition with no scratches or marks. £50 and p+p £7. SOLD.


I hope you find some thing you like!

Till next time,
                      Tori.
                             X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83