Saturday 22 March 2014

How much is my face worth? (weekend edition)

Hello My Lovelies,

A few posts ago I wrote a blog post on how much my face is worth (work edition) and I promised to do a weekend edition as I wear different make-up on the weekends- so here it is!


I start with the Collection concealer £4.19 this is a staple and something I wear on both a weekday and weekend. I then put some Seventeen concealer £5.49 on-this reminds me of a Clinique concealer I use. Next up I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder £3.99 I follow this with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation £30.50. This is my favourite foundation, I lasts all day and is such a lovely consistancy. I then add some Nars Laguna Bronzer £26.00. I love this bronzer but I do have to be really careful how much I put on as my face is so pale. I continue with a new purchase the Revlon highlighter/blush palette £8.99. I love the colours but find it a bit too glittery for my liking, so I only give my skin a slight sweep with this. I finally add some Rimmel eyebrow pencil £2.99 as I find this is such a great match to my light coloured brows and some Maybelline Color Tattoo £4.99 in pink gold. Also the finishing touch is my favourite lipstick of the moment Mac Chatterbox £15.00

So now for the total!! £102.14. I knew this would be higher than my work edition because I use higher end products on the weekends/holidays. I've recently started to love Mac products so I'm looking for recommendations of things I might like to try and add to my weekend regime!

How much is your face worth?

Don't forget my Giveaway that I'm running for hitting 300 Bloglovin Subscribers!!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

14 comments :

  1. I love seeing what makeup products other people use on a regular basis - I use the powder, eyebrow pencil and color tattoo eyeshadow too! :D Great post :)

    Frankie x
    Curiouser and Curiouser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frankie,
      I love these kinds of posts too and also what's in your bag posts! I love the color tattoo's they're great aren't they!
      Thanks for leaving a comment...Make sure you enter my giveaway!!
      Tori. x

      Delete
  2. I'm dieing to try NARS products, I feel like I'm missing out!! I use the same eye brow pencil, I recently bought Brow Drama by maybelline to use over the top - it's amazing! Would recommend it xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah,
      Oooooh you have to try one Nars Proudct, they are just amazing!! I love the eyebrow pencil-thanks for the recommendation, I will pop to boots and pick it up!
      Thanks for leaving a comment and make sure you enter my giveaway.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. Haaaa, expensive face, but worth it right ;)

    Thanks for sending me your link in sunday's #bbloggers chat, you've got a lovely blog and I can't wait to read more! :)

    I'm over at Lots of Love, Me. if you fancy a peek :)

    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicky,
      Yessss a very expensive face, but I only wear it once maybe twice a week so it is worth it!
      Thank You so much for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  4. Love using the Rimmel stay matte powder and the Collection concealer, they work so well and are a great price! I really want to try the NARS foundations but not yet taken the plunge and bought one.

    www.claireelouisse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire Louise,
      I don't think I'll ever stop using the Rimmel stay matte powder or the Collection Concealer they're just too good! You must try the Nars foundation it's amazing!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  5. Oooh, that Revlon Highlighter looks beautiful, what's it like? Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle,
      The Revlon Highlighter is very pretty but maybe a little bit to glittery for my liking...I will keep using it though!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  6. I use so many of the same products as you! We clearly have excellent taste! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber,
      You are so right excellent taste!! I have my eyes on some more products so keep your eyes peeled for a new post!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  7. OMG! I could never do a post like this! BUT you do have some of my most fav NARS products. I'm waaaay too addicted to NARS. Leh sigh :D.
    peacockbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen,
      Why couldn't you write a post like this? Is it because you spend to much on makeup?
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83