Sunday 30 March 2014

Things I'm loving this month...March!

Hello My Lovelies,

I've not written a things I'm loving post since November so I thought I'd let you know some of the things I'm adoring this month!

First...My new bag and a very welcome addition to my growing designer collection is the Mulberry Bryn in flame. I saw this when I went to York last month (I wrote a blog post about my trip!) and fell in love. I actually left without buying it but when I got home I knew I had made a mistake leaving it behind so I rang one of the outlets and got it sent to me. I don't have a bag like this and it fits every thing perfectly-if you want to see an updated what's in my bag post let me know!


Next...Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I have loved this product for a longgg time and I'm sure I've spoken of it before, but this winter it has been a total life saver. I'm sure you all know what it does etc so I won't bore you with the details but if you haven't already picked it up then make sure you do- and the great thing is Liz Earle do little travel sample sizes so you can try it out without committing to the big bottle.
 

Maybeline Colour Tattoo, Whilst Boots have 3 for 2 on I picked up the colours Eternal Gold, Metallic Pomegranate and Pink Gold. They are all really pigmented and last the stated 24 hours, I'm definitely going to buy a few more! 

Next Mac Chatterbox lipstick, WOW! I love this colour, this is my 2nd Mac Lipstick but its by far my favourite. It's the perfect colour for my complexion and is not drying on my lips.


Next up Books! One of my New Year plans was to read more. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 3 books from Amazon- Sisterland, Wonder and The Fault In Our Stars. I have already read Sisterland and I am just getting started on Wonder. Whoop to me and my New Year plans working out!!


Finally spending time with my family. I'm really lucky to have such a great family- My sister lives a couple hours away from me and my parents and so we went to visit her for her birthday. She chose to visit Blenheim Palace which was a great choice as I've never visited there either. It was beautiful spring day, so lovely that we had a picnic outside on the grass before we went to look around and then before we left to go home we went for a meal at a local restaurant. It was so nice for the four of us to spend time together, here's to Easter when she will be home and we can have more fun days out!





What have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time, 
                    Tori.
                          X

8 comments :

  1. Ah this bag - I really want it - the colour, the shape I love it! Also you've featured my favourite eye shadows as well as mac lipstick sooo I defo get it why u love this products, sweetie!
    A.
    xxx
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antoinette,
      I have to say it really is a lovely bag, and I've never had one that colour before-I usually go for darker colours! Mac is now my most favourite brand I can't get enough of it!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  2. That lipstick looks so pretty! And I love the Liz Earle cleanse and polish aswell... I've recently started using it again and I don't know why I ever stopped!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      I love Liz Earle I don't think I will use anything else it's that good! I now really want to try the Liz Earle eye creams.
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  3. The bag is so cute! I only have one of the Maybeline Colour Tattoos, but I definitely would like to try more colours.
    Oh and I just finished The Fault in Our Stars, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimee,
      I think I'm going to start reading The Fault In Our Stars tomorrow-I really want to read it before the film comes out!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete
  4. this MAC lipsticks looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caise, It really is amazing, it's such a beautiful colour!
      Thanks for leaving a cooment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83