Wednesday 12 March 2014

Empties Number 2!

Hello My Lovelies,

Over the past month or so I've been keeping each item I finish up so that I can do a post...So here's my current empties.


Body Shop Vanilla Body Wash- I bought this in the Christmas sales, I've loved every body wash I've bought from them so far, and whilst I can't obviously repurchase this one till December I am going to go back and buy some different ones to try.

Sanex Deoderant- I really love this deoderant, it has a lovely scent and lasts all day!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish- my favourite cleanser of all time, I will never use a another product! I'm currently using the limited edition one they released last year which is nice but not as lovely as the original!

Finally...Soap & Glory face wipes- I bought these as I had a voucher for some extra boots points and they were also on offer. I don't really use face wipes too often any more but they did a good job of removing my make up before I use my Liz Earle, I probably wouldn't repurchase them though.

So there you have it, not too many items but empty none the less.

Have you used any of the items I mention? 

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

1 comment :

  1. I'm a face wipe fiend and I go though so many packets of these Soap and Glory ones!
    Thank goodness for Boots 3 for 2! haha

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83