Monday 23 March 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day Number 7-Germany edition!

Hello My Lovelies


I recently went to Germany with my sister for a few days to visit the city and to watch Katy Perry in concert. Whilst there I took the opportunity to take a few photograph's of the outfit I wore one of the days.

My coat is from Matalan and is all fleeced lined which was fab for the cold weather in Germany.

My jumper is an H&M one, it reminds me a lot of the Wildfox ones but this one is obviously much cheaper!
The skirt is a velvet Marks & Spencer one, super comfy and I wore it with black leggings from Dorothy Perkins.

My bag is a brown Longchamp that my sister kindly bought me for Christmas and this was its first outing!

Finally I wore my new Ray Ban Erika's- I absolutely adore Ray Ban sunglasses (so much so a blog post will be going up soon about my obsession!)

I had such a fab time walking around Cologne and visiting their version of the famous padlock love bridge and the highlight was seeing Katy Perry again in concert. I wrote about seeing her last May so make sure you go and read that post.

Have you got a favourite outfit of the day post or have you written one, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                           X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83