Monday 16 March 2015

Face of the Day using W7 products!

Hello My Lovelies

The beautiful lot at W7 kindly sent me some products to try and so here's my face of the day using mostly W7 make up!

I started by using a little Nars concealer and Gosh prime & set powder I then used the first W7 product some of the lip and cheek stain called a hint of Bali. I put this first on my lips but it didn't really colour them & had an odd taste. I preferred it more on my cheeks as it gave a lovely hint of colour and looked really natural.




I then chose to use the eye shadow palette from W7 called In the buff- Lightly Toasted a natural nudes set. The colour I decided for today's look is Twister a beautiful gold, I'm always drawn to these sorts of colours and the W7 version of this colour didn't disappoint and was totally fab! It's highly pigmented and lasted all day!








I finally added a bit of colour to my very light eyebrows using the colour Cracker from the palette and then used the W7 Absolute Lashes mascara. I'm always testing out new mascaras but I can never seem to find one I love. This high street version did a great job at lengthening my lashes and was quick and easy to use, which is one of the things I look for in a good mascara.


You can pick up these super cheap makeup products and more from Asda, TX Maxx, Fragrance Direct and Peacocks!

Have you tried any of W7's makeup? Are you tempted by any of these items? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X
              


*The products used in this review were kindly sent to me by W7, as always my thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.




2 comments :

  1. The palette looks amazing! The colour you picked looks really good on you. I've never heard of that brand before, but I've just had a look at the stockists. I'll have to have a look around, especially for the palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uglyfish
      This palette and pretty much all of the palettes by w7 are amazing and so affordable too!
      Make sure you check them out!!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83