Sunday 8 March 2015

Wish List number 1 of 2015!

 
Hello My Lovelies

Who like me doesn't have a constant little wish list at the back of their minds?

This first wish list of 2015 is full of high end face products, don't ask me why but they are the ones that I haven't been able to get out of my head. I'm hoping that friends and family that read my blog might even like to contribute to some of these items as my birthday is in April (I'll keep my fingers crossed) and I'll of course share any that I do purchase in the following months here on my blog.

 
Untitled #4
 
I keep going in to Space NK when I leave my little island and swatching the different colours of the By Terry Ombre Blackstar  and then becoming over whelmed and leaving without one. Again as I live on an island it's very tricky being able to order foundation colours without being matched so I don't actually know when I will at last get my hands on either of the foundations from Giorgio Armani or Charlotte Tilbury- though I will be searching high and low on blogs to read some reviews. I've got my eye on pretty much all of the Burberry eye shadows though I would like to own the shade Pale Barley. Finally I would love to pick up a Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in the shade Champagne Diamonds.


Have you splurged on any of these beautiful beauty items, let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                     Tori.
                           x




































 
 


                    
 
 


2 comments :

  1. There are so many products I want to try from CT - her range is just beautiful. If only I had the funds
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki
      Meeee too I could spend a fortune at her counter!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83