Thursday 19 March 2015

Empties Number 6!

Hello My Lovelies

It always feel like forever when ever I post an empties and I think that's because I just don't use a lot of stuff up quickly. I do have a few items to show you some I will repurchase others not so much!


I do use deodorant quickly, I usually go through a can very two weeks which I think is pretty fast so I'm always on the look out for new scents or my favourite ones on offer in Superdrug and Boots and then I buy them in bulk. I've just used up the Soft & Gentle in Wild Rose & Vanilla and this one I will definitely repurchase. I also after about 18 months have finished the Body Shop Vanilla body mist which I adore and I have one ready to go which my sister bought me for Christmas.


I'm not a fan of dry shampoo it I do like to have a can in my drawer for lazy days so I picked this one up from Herbal  Essences which has a citrus fragrance. I actually hate this stuff and I was glad that the nozzle broke before I got to finish it. It made my hair matted and sticky and I could smell it all day and not in a good way! I have since purchased Collab from a Model Recommends, it's such a different dry shampoo and smells great.

Finally in this edition of my empties is another product I always repurchase and have in my drawer off when my hair gets a little dry and is need of a little pamper.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle reconstructor deep conditioner. I love to lather this on the ends of my hair and brush it through with my Tangle Teezer whilst I'm in the shower. Like the packet says it does 'restore manageability and shine' seriily what more could I ask from a £1 sachet of conditioner!

Have you tried any of these beauty products before? Let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                    Tori.
                          X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83