Tuesday 28 April 2015

Face of the Day- Brighton Birthday Edition!

Hello My Lovelies 


As you have probably seen from my other blog posts I ventured off of my island to visit Brighton for my Birthday. I wanted to share with you all the makeup I chose to wear....

Firstly I chose my favourite high end long lasting foundation the Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation and a new addition to my make up bag the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer.

Also new to my routine is the Gosh Prime n' Set Mattifying powder, great at keeping the shine away. Benefit Hoola bronzer and Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush.

I then used my new favourite eye shadow combo, Mac Naked Lunch and Burberry in Antique Rose.

The Anastasia Brow Wiz is my all time holy grail brow product, I don't know how I coped without it. My chosen mascara of the day was the Clinique High Impact.

I finished the look with Mac's Plumful and used a new lip pencil from Natural Collection.

All of the make up I decided to wear lasted all day without any touch up's!!

What are your favourite make up pieces at the moment, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

2 comments :

  1. Great makeup! Need to try the UD concealer :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andystyle
      I have to say that the UD concealer is my new favourite, you must try it!
      Thanks for leaving a comment.
      Tori.x

      Delete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83