Monday 20 April 2015

What's in my bag? Spring 2015 Edition

Hello My Lovelies

I noticed that its been about a year since I last showed you what's in my bag. Now these are one of my favourite posts to read, firstly I love seeing what bag you all use (as I'm obsessed with bags!), secondly it might give me some ideas to put in my bag and lastly I'm just nosy!

The bag that I'm currently using is the Longchamp Pliage bag in brown, my sister bought this for me last Christmas and I've not stopped using it since I went away to Germany in March. I'm loving it so much that I've even packed away my Mulberry hand bag from my last What's in my bag post!




The Long Champ's are such a handy bag to have in any collection. Extremely light but very durable and just like Mary Poppins famous bag!

So here's what's inside mine...


My trusty Moleskine notebooks- great for my many lists (usually shopping ones) and for blog post ideas.


My ultimate holy grail beauty product Vaseline!! Water as I'm trying to drink more of it and some tissues.


My Cath Kidston makeup bag which is full of plasters, paracetamol etc & also my newest Mac lipstick Plumful.


My Mulberry purse that I've had for about three years and I absolutely adore. Ray Ban Erika sunglasses and my house/car key on my beautiful Mulberry heart key ring!!

What have you got in your bag, let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83