Thursday 9 April 2015

High End Haul!

Hello My Lovelies

As you would of seen in one of my recent blog posts I was lusting over a few high end products and as you can imagine I couldn't keep them on my wish list for long and they soon found their way into my hands!

First up I decided to take advantage of the 10% discount day at John Lewis and invested in some of the beauty blogger raved about product Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation.


Next up when I was in Cologne in March I popped to their equivalent of a Space NK and bought a Burberry sheer eye shadow in the colour Antique Rose. I actually wanted Pale Barley but they didn't have it there nor in Duty Free so I went for another shade. I still was intending to pick up Pale Barley but it's been discontinued!
 

Finally once I was home from Cologne and realised that Burberry's Pale Barley has now been discontinued I decided to splurge on the By Terry Ombre Black Stars in the colour Frozen Quartz which has been on my latest wish list.


They even sent some little samples, bonus! 


I think I now need to give my debit card a rest (well at least until my Birthday when I'm sure there will be another high end treat!)


Till next time,
                   Tori.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83