Tuesday 17 November 2015

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 12!

Hello My Lovelies

I recently bought a new jumper and bag and whilst I was out and about in one of my local town I asked my sister to take a few photo's of my monochrome outfit let me know what you think!



My trousers are an M&S bargain picked up in their outlet at Gunwharf Quay for £7.00! My new jumper is from Matalan, I've noticed recently that they have so many great items in both the fashion and home departments and all really affordable. 

My boots are a few years old and from Asda, I absolutely adore them and want them to keep going and going for years to come! My scarf is a Primark one bought last month, all of my scarves come from there as they are pretty good quality and won't break the bank.
My leather rucksack is a new addition and picked up from TX Maxx for £35.00, make sure you keep an eye out for my latest what's in my bag to see what I keep in it!
My jacket is one I've had for a few months now and one that you've probably seen me wear in numerous blog posts- but it's my favourite and one I know will need to go away in the wardrobe for winter soon.

My beautiful Buckley Poppy is one I've had and worn without fail for the past five years- people are always drawn to it and ask where I got it from!


What are your favourite items of clothing/accessories of late I would love to know so make sure you share them in the comments with me!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

* Thanks as always goes to my sister for giving up her time to take my photo's- I love them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83