Sunday 1 November 2015

Product of the Month...October!

Hello My Lovelies

Wow we are now officially at the end of October and Christmas is fast approaching! This month my product of the month is a fashion item and comes from Dorothy Perkins in the form of a faux leather jacket.


This month when its not been raining I have grabbed this one from my cupboard over and over again. I've been pairing it with dresses and boots and with trousers and trainers and then adding a scarf for warmth. I haven't had a leather jacket since I was a teenager as I've not thought they fit my curvy body, but with this one it comes in at the waist to give shape and also has nice stretchy panels on the arms

This jacket was a bit pricey at £45.00 but I think the amount of wear I've had even out of it this month has been worth it.
You can't actually get this exact one on their website but they have some that are very similar.

I'm going to be really sad when it becomes to cold and it has to go back in the cupboard till the spring.

What are your favourite products/items of October- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83