Thursday 26 November 2015

Readers near and far!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm always amazed when I check my statistics for my blog and see that people from all over the world read my blog not just those from my home country of the U.K!


                       (photo taken from Google)


Some of my readers are from countries that I have been very fortunate enough to visit like the United States, Thailand or Spain and other times they are from Australia, Canada and Sweden all of which I would love the opportunity to visit and are more than likely on my very long travel bucket list!


I would love to hear where you are from as you read this where ever in the world you may be (including the U.K). Leave me a comment and tell me what Country, City or maybe you live in a really small town or village some where just like me. You could also leave me a fact or your favourite/hated thing about where you live.


Come and join me on my discovery of the globe!


Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83