Thursday 10 March 2016

Disappointing Product Number 4-TRESemme Dry Shampoo.

Hello My Lovelies

Over the past six months or so I've become a bit of a fan of dry shampoos! I've tried numerous brands including Batiste and Colab and when I saw this TRESemme one on offer at Superdrug (Colab was full price) I thought I would give it a go- I'm always looking for a brand that might rival Colab.

Even though one of my previous disappointing products has come from TREsemme I kept an open mind as I love their shampoo and conditioners but this wasn't too last long unfortunately. The can is a decent size for the price but I have to say this is probably the only positive. I shook the can and sprayed said product into my hair and within seconds my hair was greasier then it was before I added the spray. Not only this but it had the consistency of hair spray, so much so that I had to check it wasn't.
I'm not sure if this product just didn't work well with my hair though I would say my hair is normal and not overly oily which is what this exact product was made for. Would I want to try any more products from TRESemme after the last two disasters most probably not!

Have you had any issues with TRESemme products- let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83