Friday 18 March 2016

Spring/Summer 2016 Fashion Wish List feat Jones Bootmaker!

Hello My Lovelies

Spring is definitely in the air and before we know it, it will be time for Summer (fingers crossed we have one this year!) and I love to be prepared for the beautiful weather that is sure to come along!

I've seen some really lovely bits already starting to fill the shops and online and I've already picked up a few items, but for now these ones are still on my wish list- check out what I've got my eye on.





The dress that's on my mind is a floral pinafore from Dorothy Perkins this style has been really popular this past winter and one I think will continue into the Summer. I love this raspberry coloured cardigan also from Dorothy Perkins which will give the look a pop of colour. 

I absolutely adore these sandals from Jones Bootmaker and they come in half sizes which makes me super happy as I'm always between two sizes (https://www.jonesbootmaker.com/ladies/sandals) they also look really comfortable and a little bit of bling will take me from day to night!  

I also want to pick up this black clutch from H&M its really affordable and matches well with the other items I'm hoping to purchase in the coming months.

What Spring/Summer clothes have caught your attention whilst browsing the shops or whilst you've been doing some online browsing- let me know in the comments.

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


*This post is in collaboration with jonesbootmaker.com





No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83