Wednesday 30 March 2016

Product of the Month...March 2016

Hello My Lovelies

As you read this I will be enjoying the last few days of my trip to Las Vegas- so whilst I am take a look at my product for the month of March which comes from Adidas!

This month I have not stopped wearing my new trainers from Adidas, the Superstars! I actually used to have a pair of these when I was about sixteen or seventeen and loved them so the fact they are making a come back is amazing and has brought back a lot of memories!


I was lucky enough to get mine with a 20% discount which made them affordable at £54.00, I'm sure when I bought my original pair back in 1999 they were much cheaper. I decided to buy the black and white version as I knew they would go with a lot of the clothes I own. They are beyond comfy and great for wearing all day which is fab when you're out and about and on our feet all day!

Have you picked up a pair of these 'trendy' trainers- let me know in the comments! 

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83