Saturday 23 April 2016

A week in Las Vegas!

Hello My Lovelies

I had the best week of my life when I visited Las Vegas last month. The week was spent walking, eating and enjoying the sites, here are some of my highlights!

At the beginning of the week we walked up and down the strip going in and out of the many famous hotels experiencing everything they had to offer from shops to restaurants...




I can't actually believe how much I walked and saw in those first few days it was so overwhelming.

On Easter Sunday I got to visit the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon which had been on my bucket list for years. I can't begin to tell you how epic it really was, it felt like I was on a movie set or what lay before me was an illusion. I don't think you can fully appreciate the beauty until you see it with your own eyes!




I was also lucky enough to visit Fremont street which was totally different to the Strip and I got to experience the 'original' Las Vegas.


Towards the end of the week there was time for a frozen cocktail by the pool and a visit to see The Blue Man Group (if you ever get a chance to see them go!) followed by dinner at Tao and a little bit of gambling!

We ended the trip with a meal at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant and seeing the most amazing show I have ever seen Cirque Du Soleil's KA- from the performers to the set I was blown away from start to finish. I wish I had seen it earlier in the week as I definitely would of booked to see another one of their Vegas shows!

Have you been to Las Vegas? What were your highlights, let me know in the comments! 

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83