Friday 29 April 2016

Product of the Month: April 2016- Rosie for Autograph Lipstick!

Hello My Lovelies

As you all know I'm in love with the eyeshadow quad from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (http://wonderfulworld04.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/new-in-rosie-for-autograph-eye-shadow.html) and now I can add her lipstick in the shade Silk Cami too! When I saw the colour I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be a good match for my skin tone but the brown nude actually compliments me surprisingly well. I took this lipstick with me on holiday to Las Vegas and I was obsessed, I wore it everyday without fail! 

I love the magnetic lid, it's so satisfying to hear the closure and it's also something that not many other brands do. As always the packaging is the sublime rose gold. The price for this little beauty is £14.00 and I feel a decent price for the quality of packaging, the pigmentation and the longevity.

The lipstick is so comfortable to wear it has an almost lip balm feel and didn't dry my lips out like some other brands lip products do, this might have something to do with the fact its enriched with argan oil!

I can't wait to pop to Marks and Spencer this weekend to buy another shade!

Have you purchased any of the Rosie Makeup for Autograph? Share your favourites with me in the comments!

Till next time,
                   Tori.
                        X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83