Monday 6 February 2017

Curvy Girl Outfit of the Day 20!

Hello My Lovelies

What's better than spending a day with your sister walking around the shops, grabbing some lunch, soaking up some Winter sun and obviously stopping for some outfit of the day photo's!

All of the items in this post are mostly new bought for me over Christmas or in the January sales. First up is my berry red shade, slight roll neck dress from M&S and set me back £13!!! It's the softest material and extremely warm so perfect for colder days and will be perfect to travel in when I go to Iceland in a couple of weeks.

Next up is my coat from Matalan, I had a navy blue one which I also bought from here a couple of years ago and it was amazing quality but I've lost some weight and it was starting to look a bit tired so I was really pleased to find a similar one. This coat like my old one has a huge black furry hood and fleece on the inside panel! 

My leggings are from Primark, they are by far the best quality and price compared to those found in H&M and Peacocks. My Ugg boots are the chocolate short ones and by far the comfiest boots I have ever owned, I have no idea why I didn't buy or in this case ask for them for Christmas sooner! Finally my sunglasses are Ray Ban that I picked up in Gran Canaria back in October and is the first opportunity I've had to wear them. I finished off my outfit with my trusty and favourite bag of all time the Gucci Soho Disco bag.

What are your go to outfits/accessories recently-let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X



No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83