Sunday 12 February 2017

Face of the Day-Valentine's Day Edition!

Hello My Lovelies

Valentine's Day is almost upon us! I think I will be eternally single (I swear an ex put a curse on me!) but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the day by having a good old pamper, a visit to the cinema to see Fifty Shades Darker with my friends and eating plenty of chocolate. Here's my makeup look for Valentine's day!

All of the makeup I've used in this look are all of my most used and loved items not just recently but for a long time, bar the IT Cosmetics CC Cream and Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lipstick which I've recently purchased but can't get enough of.

My go to concealer and I think probably fast becoming my favourite brand is Estee Lauder Double Wear, I need to get my hands on the Double Wear foundation in light (I'm just using up some of my other foundations first.) Foundation is the IT Cosmetics CC cream which I've had for a couple of weeks and that I've used every day-its super light and easy to blend and looks really natural on the skin.

Next up is the gorgeous Urban Decay bronzer that I picked up last Easter and is another product that I've used every day and surprisingly not hit pan on yet. This bronzer is perfect for pale skin chicks like me as a light dusting gives me a healthy glow rather than a horrid orange face! 

Blush comes in this Benefit Christmas set from a couple of years ago-till I bought this I hadn't owned any Benefit blushes so I love that I can pick and choose which one I want to wear depending on my mood/look. In this face of the day I went with coralista and a little of rockateur. I then added Becca champagne pop highlighter (which is just epic!)

For my eyes I used my all time favourite eyeshadow palette, seriously nothing even comes close its the Marc Jacobs 'The Lover' all of the shades are super pigmented, easy to blend, they don't crease and last for hours! I then added a small amount of the Estee Lauder 'Sumptuous Extreme' mascara- I'm not a huge fan of mascara and actually rarely wear it but this one from Estee Lauder is fab!

I completed my look with the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat pencil in Pillow Talk and the newly released lipstick of the same name. I've recently started to purchase some bits of bobs from the brand and have been pleasantly surprised. The Pillow Talk lipstick though matte isn't drying and lasted all day!

What are your plans for Valentines Day let me know in the comments!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       x




No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83