Friday 24 February 2017

Empties Number 17.

Hello My Lovelies

Welcome back to another empties post! This one is full of sugary sweet scents that are my ultimate favourite to use and repurchase and the ones that I've been wanting to use the most recently.
First up is this Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy body spray from Body Fantasies. I have loved spritzing myself in this last summer and I wanted to replace it straight away but it was a little tricky to get hold of as it was always out of stock at Superdrug and they couldn't say when they were getting more. It's a really sweet scent and very strong so a small amount really does go a long way.

Next up was a Bath and Body Works foaming hand wash that I purchased when I was in Las Vegas last year. Having never been before I had a shopping list of products I wanted and this was one of them. I love the foaming hand wash (you can't seem to get this kind in the U.K any where) the scent was perfect for summer and really washed my hands well. I've recently repurchased a Bath and Body Works hand wash online and also my friend is currently in the U.S so I'm hoping she's coming back with some more for me.

I must of had this product for years and I recently decided to go through my stash and use up as many of the products as I could before I bought anymore and this Wild Strawberry body spray from Boots was one. Even though its been in my drawer for such a long time it still smelt great and one that I'm happy to have completed.

The final two products are ones that I've already repurchased and they are the Nars Creamy Concealer and the CO-LAB dry shampoo- I won't bang on about them as you know how much I love both products especially the CO-LAB and these are products that will always be both in my stash and here on the blog!

What have you been using up recently I would love to hear!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 



1 comment :

  1. I have never tried anything from bath and body works but so many people talk about it. I must try out some of their products soon!

    Alex Quinn
    www.prettythoughtsx.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83