Friday 10 February 2017

New In: Colab Paradise Dry Shampoo!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm the biggest an of COLAB, I never used to use dry shampoo and after trying lots of other brands I stumbled across COLAB and ever since I've tried all of the scents. So when ever I see that the brand are releasing a new type of dry shampoo I immediately want to try it! Over the summer it was their Active dry shampoo and now its time for Paradise.

My current preferred scent from COLAB is the New York (fruity) and London (musk and magnolia) but the new Paradise fragrance has knocked these out of the park! Paradise is the best combination of coconut and tropical scent which smells of the best summer holidays ever and it you will be getting little whiffs of it all day!!

The packaging design is going to be up most people's street with flamingo's, pink lid and blue backdrop. I love dry shampoo for when I need to absorb excess oil between washes and I've found that COLAB does this the best, not only does it do this so well but it also doesn't leave big white patches throughout your hair line.

If you have limp roots then I have also found this can add much needed volume especially if you turn your head upside down afterwards and give it a bit of a shake.

I always keep my eye on the shelves at Superdrug as they are usually really good at having COLAB on offer at £1.79 instead of £3.49 and when I picked mine up online they were giving away a pack of small flamingo notebook's!

Have you tried any of the COLAB dry shampoo's or have you got your hands on this new scent- let me know in the comments what you think!

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83