Tuesday 23 May 2017

Empties 19!

Hello My Lovelies

I'm back with another empties and all of the goodies that I've actually been able to finish this past month.
First up is a new product to my stash Superdrug's Active shampoo which removes chlorine and salt so perfect for the next few month's when I spend any free time in the pool or on the beach- after using this tube up I've already purchased another.
Next is L'Oreal's shampoo/conditioner- I bought it on a whim wanting to see how a conditioner could also act as a shampoo and whilst it was a nice product to try it wasn't amazing. I felt it dried out my hair so I had to use a hair oil or a pre hair mask. The bottle is really big though so great value!
COLAB is my holy grail dry shampoo- I couldn't live without this brand, if you haven't tried any of their products do it today.

L'Oreal face wipes in the fine flowers scent were also another new product I saw when I was walking around Boots- I would definitely buy them again as they were super cleansing.
From Bath and Body Works I've just finished using the warm brown sugar body spray a sweet winter scent. I used this every day for a good couple of months to finish it up as I didn't want to leave it in my cupboard half used till next Winter.
The final two products are items that I always repurchase as soon as I know they are almost used up. A No7 eyebrow pencil which is perfect for every day use and lasts all day, which is rare for a drugstore pencil and Nivea Q10 pore refining day cream which is by far the best face cream I've used for some time. It's not too rich and a little goes a long way- I always pick this up on offer in Superdrug.

What have been your most used products? Let me know in the comments or via twitter @steaders83.

Till next time,
                  Tori.
                       X 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83