Friday 5 May 2017

What I got for my Birthday 2017!

Hello My Lovelies

Last month was my Birthday- For the first time in a long time I decided to take the day off and I spent it by having a lovely lay in and then going for lunch. In today's post I wanted to share as I always do what I got for my birthday, I was absolutely spoilt with some lovely gifts.

My sister gifted me this super colourful quilt covered in fried eggs which I think came from Primark- on the reverse side its grey (which matches my wall) and has bacon and toast all over it. I love how vibrant this is and it literally makes me smile every time I go into my room.

My sister also bought me these sausage dog pj's from Matalan, she knows that I really want to have a sausage dog in the future and again the orange colour is so bright and summery that I can't wait to wear them.

My parents bought me a voucher for a back massage as in the past year I try to treat myself to one a month and also my favourite chocolate a chocolate orange. They also gave me some cash towards my most recent bag purchase my YSL Dylan.

With a few presents still to come from people I haven't seen I was truly treated so thank you to all of those that wished me a happy birthday.

Till text time,
                  Tori.
                      X


2 comments :

  1. How cute is your new bedding! You can't beat a chocolate orange especially when it's your birthday!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! The pyjamas are so cute, a friend of mine loves sausage dogs I may need to tip her off to those PJs!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83