Sunday 15 April 2018

12 hours in Bournemouth!

Hello My Lovelies

Over Easter weekend my boyfriend and I popped over from the Isle of Wight to Bournemouth for 12 hours of fun. Read on to see what we got up to on our day out!


First stop was to the shops, hell I need my Primark fix after being deprived since November!! Sadly I didn't buy a huge amount but my boyfriend was the one who was lucky enough to buy some great summer bits and bobs. We then popped to Debenhams as Urban Decay were having a 15% off weekend and I was able to pick up a new beached bronzer. Next it was along to Nando's again because we hadn't had one since last year.

After lunch we took a walk down to the beach- I had never been to Bournemouth before so it was nice to walk along the pier and have an obligatory ice-cream! I also got the chance to meet up with my old uni friend who I hadn't seen since his wedding five years previous!!! It felt like yesterday since I last saw him, it was so easy to chat and reminisce on days gone by.


Then there was time to have a look at the dotto train, spot the Isle of Wight from the beach and sit on the big deckchair for a photograph and then it was time to go and get the train and boat back to the Island.

Have you been to Bournemouth before? Let me know your thoughts!

Till next time.
                  Tori.
                       X

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always read your messages and reply to everyone!
You can also tweet me steaders83